Our ductless air conditioning and heat pump systems are made for the homeowner who wants the same reliable heating and cooling as larger homes but the flexibility to do it in spaces where ductwork is not an option. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning ductless systems consist of an outdoor unit connected to an indoor unit mounted on the wall or on the ceiling. Mini-split systems can heat or cool a single room to perfection, while multi-split systems can give up to five rooms the comfort you desire, all at the touch of a remote control.
Find Your Customer Care Dealer
A System That Works Smarter
Surpasses Government Efficiency Standards
Saves you up to 60 percent on your cooling energy.
Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions & Ozone-Safe
Maximum comfort & humidity control.
Backed by our Independent Customer Care Dealers
10-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
*Subject to credit approval. Contact a participating American Standard dealer for details. Offer expires 12/31/2024.
Discover the best heating and air conditioning products for your home.
Better comfort and increased efficiency are yours with this ductless split system.
High efficiency heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
Ductless System Features
- High, wall-mounted indoor heating and cooling, with ductless split-system that maximizes efficiency
- Specifically designed air vents efficiently reduce operation noise to provide quiet comfort
- Turbo function provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly
- Sleep function automatically adjusts temperature based on set sleeping time to maintain comfort in the room, saving energy
- Auto clean function runs the fan when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique Catechin filter made from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95% of potentially harmful bacteria
- Timer allows you to set when and how the ductless mini-split air conditioner operates
How Can We Help?
American Standard Customer Care Dealers are factory trained to properly service and repair your heating and cooling system. If you are requiring service, maintenance or repair, you can call any of our participating dealers with confidence that they will service your system and get it running at the highest efficiency and capacity possible.