What is a heat pump? Acting as a heater in the winter and an air conditioner in the summer, an American Standard Heat Pump keeps the temperature in your home just how you like it. With a variety of options, including variable speed and electric options, learn more about adding a heat pump to your heating and cooling system.
Find Your Customer Care Dealer
The Quietest Heat Pumps in Category
- An American Standard variable-speed heat pump can save you up to 56% on your energy bill!
- Multi-stage heating and cooling provides maximum comfort year round.
- An American Standard system can improve your heating capacity by as much as 20%.
- Take advantage of Federal tax credits when installed as part of a complete system.
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty!
Our basic model, Silver Series Heat Pumps are built to last and built to perform. Enjoy excellent efficiency at a great value.
Gold Series Heat Pumps provide incredible home comfort using a two-step Duration™ compressor that heats and cools with superior efficiency.
The Platinum Series offers the highest efficiency, maximum comfort, and quietest operation to the nearest competitor.
Give your home the ultimate comfort experience with the AccuComfort™ Platinum 19 Low Profile Heat Pump. Ideal for zero lot line applications and other space constrained areas, this unit is our most efficient and quiet to date.
How Can We Help?
American Standard Customer Care Dealers are factory trained to properly service and repair your heating and cooling system. If you are requiring service, maintenance or repair, you can call any of our participating dealers with confidence that they will service your system and get it running at the highest efficiency and capacity possible.