We provide smart, efficient and reliable light commercial heating and air conditioning systems and products that make sure visitors enjoy every minute in your space. Our affordable and energy-efficient commercial heating and cooling products are flexible for new construction or replacement application—giving you a substantial return on your investment.
Find Your Customer Care Dealer
A System That Works Smarter
Surpasses Government Efficiency Standards
Saves you up to 60 percent on your cooling energy.
Reduced Greenhouse Gas Emissions & Ozone-Safe
Maximum comfort & humidity control.
Backed by our Independent Customer Care Dealers
10-year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
up to $1000*
Discover the best heating and air conditioning products for your home.
- Includes gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump applications in 3- to 10-ton capacities, with horizontal and down flow capabilities in 12.5- to 25-ton capacities.
- All 3- to 10-ton models feature tubular heat exchangers with two different capacities for greater efficiency and versatility.
- Durable, dependable scroll compressors found in most of our 3-to 25-ton packaged units ensure our units last longer.
- A variety of motor and drive types and gas or electric capabilities offer unprecedented flexibility.
- Factory-installed options—including a stainless steel heat exchanger, smoke detectors, through-the-base electric and powered outlets, and ReliaTel™ Microprocessor controls—offer better reliability, faster installation and increased service capabilities.
- Highly customizable and easy to install.
- Available in cooling-only or heat pump applications with single, dual or dual-manifolded compressor options.
- Vertical or horizontal airflow is standard—no conversion is necessary to make either airflow application work.
- High-airflow air handlers combined with high-efficiency compressors increase comfort while keeping energy usage low.
- Outdoor commercial units fit into almost any niche, and air handlers slip through standard doorways.
- Easy to install and service thanks to easy-to-access standardized cabinets with numbered, color-coded wiring.
- All major components are factory-installed, and rigorous testing at key manufacturing points ensures every American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning split system is run-tested when it leaves the factory.
How Can We Help?
American Standard Customer Care Dealers are factory trained to properly service and repair your heating and cooling system. If you are requiring service, maintenance or repair, you can call any of our participating dealers with confidence that they will service your system and get it running at the highest efficiency and capacity possible.